12.11.2011

Spoiler Alert: Batman Dies.

And I for one pray to god it's true. I could pretend I came up with it, but it was Cracked (read the article). As a huge Batman fan who was appalled when DC killed off Bruce Wayne (admittedly only temporarily, and then they did a huge reset that erased it anyway), I can't believe I'm rooting for this one, as in, "I want this to happen. REALLY BAD!" That's why this poster is so awesome.
As if it wasn't enough that Nolan had the balls to kill Bruce Wayne, one of the greatest, most storied characters of the modern era, and one of only a few alter egos in the DC universe who hasn't died over the years ("Who the f@$% is 'Dick Grayson?'" "LA LA LA LA CAN'T HEAR YOU LA LA LA LA!"), but he also has the balls to brag about it before its even released. And you know what? If it all turns out to be true, it's still gonna blow my freaking mind. It's gotten to the point that if he doesn't kill Bruce, I might be disappointed with the new outing.

So, Here's to the death of Bruce, and to the rise of Batman!

0 comments:

Post a Comment